Below you will find detailed terms and conditions that must be met in order to rent a car in Carmas, if you have any questions, please contact us by phone or e-mail, we will gladly answer all your car rental inquiries:
1. Car reservation can be made by phone or via the form on our carmas.pl website
2. Accepting your reservation does not require a down payment and the renter can cancel the booking without incurring any costs.
3. Rent can be offered to private individuals who have 21 years of age and have a driving license of at least two years. They must have Polish citizenship and a valid driving license. Persons without Polish citizenship can rent a car in our company on the basis of a valid passport.
4. In the case of companies, the rental can be offered to legal representatives of companies on the basis of documents and conditions from point 3 of the above rules.
5. The condition of car rental is the signing by the tenant at the time of picking up the car, the rental agreement and the acceptance protocol, as well as the rules of the Carmas rental.
6. The car rental fee will be charged by Carmas prior to the car’s release.
7. A security deposit collected prior to the release of the car will be refunded in full for the amount paid by the tenant provided that the vehicle is returned to an efficient and undamaged vehicle on the day of the car’s return, or if it will have to be reduced by repair costs within 14 days of the completion of any repairs or corrections. Caused by the fault or involuntary activities of the tenant. The deposit must be paid before the car is released.
Carmas – the cheapest car rental Lublin and Warsaw